Day 30/365: Architecture Academy Module 2 Finish

Today i finally finish the second module of the Architecture Academy. Continuing from the previous week where i was unable to render the scene because of memory overload, well i finally found a way to overcome that.

The reason that the previous render was a failure was because of the strands and their really-really high memory usage. So instead of using strands i used objects instead. Here is a photo from the blender guru showing the difference:

It is shown here that not only is it lower on the memory usage, it’s also faster than using strands. And it’s look way better with the object. So that’s exactly what i did. I deleted the particle system for the strands and replace it with the object. Here is the result:




Related Posts