Today i continue to challenge my self to get my creativity flowing with Mike Pan’s One Cube Challenge. Last week i created a space invasion using some array and emptys which you can see here: Day 4. Today i created a shattered cube using the fracture modifier.
The rules of the One Cube Challenge:
- More than 1 cube object
- Any modelling of the cube
- Curves, Surfaces, Metaballs and Texts when used as on-screen geometry
- Any number of Emptys, Lattices, Lights, Cameras, Groups, Modifiers, and Particles.
- Curves and Surfaces when they are not being used directly as visible geometry.
- Weight painting is the exception to the ‘No editing of base mesh’ rule and is allowed.
- Post-processing as long as the modifications do not introduce any significantly new visual element.
Here is the result: